Sonar is an open source platform that manages Java code quality.
This version brings new features to the product :
- possibility to exclude sources or packages from quality control at the project level
- ability to use existing code coverage / unit tests results from build (beta)
- extension of the coverage clouds to modules and packages
- better comptability with IE6
- Fully functional resource viewer, enabling to view source code, tests results, violations, code coverage and duplications
Related link: More information (external link)