Categories

Tags

static code analysis tools

Home Forums General static code analysis tools

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am looking for open sourcecode analysis tools hat can help me in verifying the code for coding guidelines. Please help me in identifying the tools.

Regards

Profile photo of ogaudin
    ogaudin
    Participant

If the code you want to analyze is in Java, you can have a look at Sonar : http://sonar.codehaus.org

Profile photo of softomania
    softomania
    Participant

Please tell me the environment you are working.

[url=http://softwareqatestings.com:36p600in]Software testing tutorial[/url:36p600in]

Profile photo of stsbabu
    stsbabu
    Participant

1. Fxcop – Free static analysis for Microsoft .NET programs that compile to CIL. Standalone and integrated in some Microsoft Visual Studio editions. From Microsoft.

2. SWAAT – SWAAT is an open source web application source code analysis tool. SWAAT searches through source code and analyzes against the database of potentially dangerous strings given in the .xml files. Thus it does NOT positively identify the existence of vulnerability – this generally requires application contextual knowledge. It identifies the usage of functions / strings / SQL that could lead to a finding. All potentially dangerous code references are included in the output report.

3. Style cop – Analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules. It can be run from inside of Microsoft Visual Studio or integrated into an MS Build project. Free download.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!