Categories

Tags

need help in finding opensource testing tool

Home Forums General need help in finding opensource testing tool

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can anyone help me in finding the opensource automated testing tools developed in php which covers QTP,Win Runner,Load Runner..etc

I would be very greatful if someone helpme im finding this application

Profile photo of indu19
    indu19
    Participant

Hi,

I give some description for the tools which covers Winrunner

[b:1x64rsfa]EMOS Framework v1.4.2 [/b:1x64rsfa]
    Environment : Windows Applications
    Tool : WinRunner
    Category : Scripting,Frameworks
    Subject : TSL , Winrunner , EMOS Framework , Test automation
    Description : EMOS Framework is a simple yet powerful environment for development of automated WinRunner® tests. Like most frameworks of this sort EMOS Framework separates test data from the test code in order to simplify and speed up test development, increase robustness of the produced solution, empower non-programmers towards test automation, etc. However, EMOS Framework does this in a rather unique way which (in my oppinion) distinguishes it from other frameworks. EMOS Framework is designed for WinRunner® — the GUI test tool made by Mercury Inc. It is almost completely written in WinRunenrs own scripting language, TSL. For this reason the only tool that is required is WinRunner itself. However, Excel® is strongly recommended as it is generally more suitable for management of complex test data than the WinRunners built-in data tables.

[b:1x64rsfa]STDL [/b:1x64rsfa]
    Environment : Windows Applications
    Tool : WinRunner
    Category : Test Automation,Generic
    Subject : windows application, winrunner, test automtion, win32, c#
    Description : STDL (Structured test description language) is a domain-specific testing language that is used to auto-generate unit test code. It supports a myriad of output languages (incl. C#). The projects aim is that of reducing the resources required for testing

This tool for Load runner .

[b:1x64rsfa]Web Application Load Simulator [/b:1x64rsfa]
    Environment : Java
    Tool : LoadRunner
    Category : Load testing,Test Management
    Subject : Loadrunner, Load testing, Test management, Web, application testing
    Description : Web application load testing tool written in Java. Uses a central console to manage remote simulations allowing for a large number of virtual users. Can test fullblown web applications requiring cookies and complex querystring and formdata.

You can download it from [url=http://www.macrotesting.com:1x64rsfa]here[/url:1x64rsfa] .

All the best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!