Categories

Tags

looking for Open Source blackbox/user acceptance tool

Home Forums General looking for Open Source blackbox/user acceptance tool

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

I am looking for an automated test tool that is similar to HP Quick Test Pro or IBM Rational Robot. I need to test a non-web based, .NET application. I am a BA so I need the tool to generate test scripts automaticlly.

Can anyone suggest an open source tool to perform blackbox testing? Thanx!!!

Emmett

Profile photo of thesqa
    thesqa
    Participant

Hi,

My request is also the same. Can anyone suggest an open source tool to create and run tests for a [b:1ug7xxfg][color=green:1ug7xxfg]windows application developed using .NET[/color:1ug7xxfg][/b:1ug7xxfg]?

Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of lkafle
    lkafle
    Participant

Please look at ranorex, Jameleon , automatedqa, and aptest. Finally our Proprietery Devil::

microsoft dears http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163864.aspx

[quote="edyak":108cs2xw]I am looking for an automated test tool that is similar to HP Quick Test Pro or IBM Rational Robot. I need to test a non-web based, .NET application. I am a BA so I need the tool to generate test scripts automatically.

Can anyone suggest an open source tool to perform blackbox testing? Thanx!!!

Emmett[/quote:108cs2xw]

Profile photo of softomania
    softomania
    Participant

Ranorex is a Windows GUI test automation framework for testing many different application types including Web 2.0 applications, Win32, MFC, WPF, Flash.

[url=http://softwareqatestings.com:3hrwnkqj]Software testing tutorial[/url:3hrwnkqj]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!