Categories

Tags

Working to fill a Applications Performance Test Engineer

Home Forums General Working to fill a Applications Performance Test Engineer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

I hope this message is appropriate, if it isnt let me know, and I will remove it immediately.

I?m currently looking for a Applications Performance Engineer to join a small team at one of the nation?s most highly regarded providers of insurance, retirement plans, and annuities. They?re a emerging industry leader who currently serves over 7 million customers nationwide, providing individuals and large companies anything from life and dental insurance to retirements plans and disability insurance coverage. As a result of company growth and profitably, they?re expanding core technical teams in aim of improving their overall business and technology utilization.

Located in Portland, Oregon, this position was created to design and manage the strategic testing of several cross platform, enterprise business applications in the aim of optimizing performance. We?re looking for a demonstrated technical professional, focused specifically on application and infrastructure performance, to join a core team of 6 quality engineers, and guide both software development and QA team members in the areas of performance and scalability related testing at the architectural level. Additionally, this position will report directly to the Director of Quality Assurance, and will be responsible for host of strategic and tactical performance engineering initiatives as well.

Additionally, this position offers relocation assistance for the successful candidate. If you?re interested in learning more about this position, or know someone that might be; feel free to send me an email at:
    art(AT)generatorgroup.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!