Categories

Tags

Tests Management tools

Home Forums General Tests Management tools

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I am looking for a good test management tool which will enable me to run tests in Java/Python.
    I used to have TestDirector and WinRunner but we are now switching to develope tests in Java / python.
    I have looked at Rational TestManager , but I dont like the way my code must include TestManager methods and packages, which makes him unportable, if in few years, a new test manager tool will be prefered.
    10x, limor.

Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Salom?-TMF is an open source equivalent with TestDirector. This tool makes it possible to carry out programs in Java easily, and also
    beanshelle and junit program, and is of more extensible by plug-in.

Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Does any one know what Bug tracking and Test management tool i can use for testing a large dot net application.

Mat

Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

test

Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

[quote="mat":2xplprsu]Does any one know what Bug tracking and Test management tool i can use for testing a large dot net application.

Mat[/quote:2xplprsu]

Develop your self and use

Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

I downloaded rth and it was really good. Captures requirements, tests, and bugs. Written in php. Dont know if thats a problem for you but I already had a few php apps running so it was pretty easy to install.

Profile photo of Bruno
    Bruno
    Participant

I have made a rough comparison of tools here : [url:170o7h2u]http://bruno.vernay.free.fr/wp/?p=148[/url:170o7h2u]
    In your case I would suggest Salom?TMF, since it is already in Java, you may have a good integration.
    Bruno[/url]

Profile photo of janrao74
    janrao74
    Participant

http://sourceforge.net/projects/radi-testdir/
    is a light weight test management tool

Profile photo of markab
    markab
    Participant

Thatks for suggesting Radi, Ive added it to the test management tools list on this site.
    Many thanks,
    Mark

Profile photo of shyamalic
    shyamalic
    Participant

[quote="Mikael Marche":gsqmy84j]Salom?-TMF is an open source equivalent with TestDirector. This tool makes it possible to carry out programs in Java easily, and also
    beanshelle and junit program, and is of more extensible by plug-in.[/quote:gsqmy84j][quote:gsqmy84j]
    for plugin at installation time salomeTMF is asking for the command “java -jar pluginInstall.jar nom_du_plugin.zip” to run . but the file nom_du_plugin.zip is not available with me, where can i get it. pl help me.
    [/quote:gsqmy84j]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!