Categories

Tags

SDK Testing

Home Forums General SDK Testing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hi All,

I need to test C/C++ SDK. Can anyone recommend any unit testing tools that I should use?

Thank you!

Profile photo of indu19
    indu19
    Participant

Hi,

I give some SDK testing tools . I think it will be useful to you.

[b:1gtlcfrt]Palm Unit [/b:1gtlcfrt]
    Environment : Linux
    Category : Generic,Test Automation
    Subject : PALMOS, C++ , Unix , Unit testing
    Description : CppUnit for PalmOS. (Unit Testing Modules of Extreme Programming.) C++ based software of Palm seems to be different in many points with other environments such as UNIX. So, I could not compile CppUnit as it is. But it seems to be working correctly just changing around STL and exception. Yet, exception such as divided by 0 is not able to be cought by the exception macro of Palm, so this tool may be close but no cigar for the test tool. Incidentally, the development environment of this framework is gcc offerd by Palm Ic., SDK is 3.5.

[b:1gtlcfrt]JavaScript SDK [/b:1gtlcfrt]
    Environment : Java
    Category : Test Automation,Generic
    Subject : JavaScript SDK , OS Independent , Javascript.
    Description : Browser independent JavaScript SDK. ClassLoader to lazy load JavaScript classes, extensions to core JavaScript, Reflection API, Collection API, Unit Testing API, AJAX API, Logging API, and Custom/DOM Event API

You can download these tools from [url=http://www.macrotesting.com:1gtlcfrt]here[/url:1gtlcfrt]……..

All the best..

Profile photo of vplmega
    vplmega
    Participant

The C/C++ SDK is a set of program modules to be included within another program to provide specific additional functionality. The SDK is usually either provided as C/C++ source, statically linked libraries (.LIBs), or dynamically linked libraries (.DLLs).

Either directly or by exposing them to a GUI interface such that they can be manually tested. I usually limit the harness to thoroughly testing the aspects of the SDK I want to use, rather than the whole SDK, as modern SDKs tend to be large and the amount of functionality required by any one application comparitively small.good article, i really like it. I am doing a bit on research about SDK Testing and i found [url=http://www.macrotesting.com:10om4bup]here[/url:10om4bup] to be very good source. Thanks for you article…..

Regards..

Meganathan…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!