MeeGo Devices is where Nokia builds mobile computers on Linux. We build leading-edge devices by combining the most powerful hardware and the best open source software technologies. Our ambition is to deliver a superior user experience dedicated for mobile computers with large touch-screens that fit into your pocket. Using agile development methods and engaging with open source communities define our new way of working. Our latest product is the Nokia N900 – a high-performance mobile computer with powerful multitasking capabilities, fantastic web browser, and a rich media experience. Get to know everything about MeeGo at http://www.meego.com
MeeGo Devices is looking for an experienced QA professional for Principal Engineer position for MeeGo.com SW Programs Test Management. MeeGo.com Principal Engineer is responsible for QA projects executed for MeeGo.com releases and maintenance of those.
Principal Engineer would be working as a part of MeeGo Devices SW Testing Team, which is responsible for all system level SW Ttsting activities done for Megon Devices and for MeeGo.com.
– Plan SW testing (preparation, specification, development and execution) for MeeGo.com releases, including compliancy and conformance of MeeGo.com releases and applications
– Agree resourcing with MeeGo Devices internal functions and MeeGo.com QA team
– a**** the maturity of the MeeGo.com release and guard the critical path of the program from quality perspective
– Communicate towards MeeGo.com release customers, Release Program Managers, development projects and towards MeeGo.com community the quality of the MeeGo.com release
– Participate bug squad and other quality related activities done for MeeGo.com
– Strong background (minimum of 10 years) in test management
– SW maturity measurements and estimation methods
– Outspoken for quality of the SW
– Strong networking skills
– 5+ years experience in open source ways of working and tools