Categories

Tags

Need Test Automation Tool which support JAVA/SWING PHP and i

Home Forums General Need Test Automation Tool which support JAVA/SWING PHP and i

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hello All –

Can some one please let me know which test automation tool is good for PHP based applications ? Also, if any of the below tool can be used for PHP ?

FYI..I am currently carrying out a scoping exercise for a potential new client who using a tool called QF Test for automation. The client is asking us for recommendations on the various automation tools and their costs, for them to be able to make a decision whether or not to continue with QF Test. The basic requirement is that the tool should be able to handle automation for both Java Swing and PHP & be cost effective

From net I found som etools which are freeware and support JAVA/SWING but am not sure on PHP . Can some one please let me know which test automation tool is good for PHP based applications ? Also, if any of the below tool can be used for PHP ?

Tools supporting JAVA : GUI Dancer , “Unified TestPro (UTP)
    “,Jemmy, Abbot,Jacareto,jfcUnit,Marathon,Pounder,TestComplete,Squish,VNC Robot,LISA iTKO

Regards,
    Max

Profile photo of indu19
    indu19
    Participant

Hi,

These two tools are used for [b:2vc9j5q4]JAVA / Swing[/b:2vc9j5q4] .

[b:2vc9j5q4]CLIF[/b:2vc9j5q4]
    Environment : Java
    Tool : Performance Center
    Category : Load testing,Test Automation
    Subject : clif, java, xml, linux, performance testing, load testing, test automation
    Description : CLIF is a modular and flexible distributed load testing platform. It may address any target system that is reachable from a Java program (HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP…) CLIF provides 3 user interfaces (Swing or Eclipse GUI, command line) to deploy, control and monitor a set of distributed load injectors and resource consumption probes (CPU, memory…) An Eclipse wizard helps programming support for new protocols. Load scenarios are defined through XML-editing, using a GUI, or using a capture tool. The scenario execution engine allows the execution of up to millions of virtual users per load injector.

[b:2vc9j5q4]JPTC 0.2.3 [/b:2vc9j5q4]
    Environment : Java
    Tool : NetMechanic
    Category : Test Automation,Test Management
    Subject : JPTC, Performance testing, Swing, GUI
    Description : JPTC is a tool for testing the performance of Java code. You can run a specific part of the code many times by a different number of Threads. Its written in Java and comes with a Swing GUI for graphical configuration and result representation

Tool used to test [b:2vc9j5q4]PHP[/b:2vc9j5q4]

[b:2vc9j5q4]Spike PHPCheckstyle [/b:2vc9j5q4]
    Environment : Open Source
    Subject : open source, test automation, php, source code
    Description : Spike PHPCheckstyle is an open-source tool that helps PHP programmers adhere to certain coding conventions. The tools checks the input PHP source code and reports any deviations from the coding convention.

You can download it from [url=http://www.macrotesting.com:2vc9j5q4]here[/url:2vc9j5q4]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!