Categories

Tags

Looking for Feedback on Open Source Support/Tip Site

Home Forums General Looking for Feedback on Open Source Support/Tip Site

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Greetings,

I am new here, but I checked with the mod to make sure this post was kosher.

A few of us are messing around with a side project called TekTag – tektag.com. The idea is to use social bookmarking to create a new kind of tech support site, esp. for LAMP. Basically, users save useful links, which then become part of a community-generated knowledge base.

Thats where we are now. We are looking specifically for suggestions on what kinds of features/tools we should be adding to make it more useful as a support tool. Which is why we are reaching out. I realize this site is primarily focused on testing tools, but seems just a step away.

To give you an idea of what we are wondering, things like this: Should we add better search tools? How about some kind of tracking/ticketing system? Or a way to take really good tips from forums – minus the noise – and save them? Or are there open source tools we should integrate with?

Wed like any and all feedback. Feel free to be critical of the site as well – we want to make it better.

Thanks,

TJ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!