Categories

Tags

Functional Testing Tool

Home Forums General Functional Testing Tool

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Im searching for a Functional testing tool with the same (or approximately) potentiality of "The Grinder".

Ill do a GUI testing using Functional Testing of The Grinder.

For a better testing Ill searching for a tool with the same potentiality…maybe Ill find a tool with more potentiality than The Grinder.

Thank you.

Profile photo of puretesting
    puretesting
    Participant

Abbot Java GUI Test Framework:- It is suitable for use both by developers for unit tests and QA for functional testing.

Profile photo of vplmega
    vplmega
    Participant

The framework is a Java library for GUI unit testing and functional testing. It provides methods to reproduce user actions and examine the state of GUI components. The framework may be invoked directly from Java code or accessed without programming through the use of scripts.Good article, i really like it. I am doing a bit on research about regression testing and i found also macrotesting http://www.macrotesting.com to be very good source. Thanks for you article…..

Meganathan

Profile photo of april_123456
    april_123456
    Participant

You can use QTP(Quick Test Professional ),QTP is an automated functional Graphical user interface (GUI) testing tool, that allows the automation of user actions on a web or client based computer application, It is primarily used for functional regression test automation. QTP uses a scripting language built on top of VBScript to specify the test procedure, and to manipulate the objects and controls of the application under test.

http://www.comm100.com/livechat/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New User?

Register
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!