DbFit is a free extension library for FIT/FitNesse testing framework. It allows developers to manipulate database objects in a relational style, making it much easier to manage and test database objects than with xUnit-style tests. DbFit supports .NET and Java integration tests, and Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL database engines.
Release 0.92 (2007-11-26) brings:
– Better error handling, DbFit now prints out missing column/parameter names and warns if table/procedure could not be found
– new Inspect fixture to help with regression tests: DatabaseTest has three methods to automate it: InspectQuery, InspectProcedure and InspectTable. These methods will quickly print out entire query results, structure of a procedure or a table/view in a form that can be easily converted to a regression test, or used as a template for ExecuteProcedure, Insert or Update tables.
– support for Oracle procedure and package synonyms
– Type details are read from SqlServer in a more efficient way, supporting objects with dots in names and fixing few edge cases where duplicate records were retrieved with 0.91
– null keyword handled correctly in Java
Latest release is available for download from [url=http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=191053&package_id=224326&release_id=556930:2h937hqd]SourceForge[/url:2h937hqd]. For more information on DbFit, see [url=http://gojko.net/fitnesse/dbfit:2h937hqd]gojko.net[/url:2h937hqd]