Categories

Tags

Reply To: Need Test Automation Tool which support JAVA/SWING PHP and i

Home Forums General Need Test Automation Tool which support JAVA/SWING PHP and i Reply To: Need Test Automation Tool which support JAVA/SWING PHP and i

Profile photo of indu19
indu19
Participant

Hi,

These two tools are used for [b:2vc9j5q4]JAVA / Swing[/b:2vc9j5q4] .

[b:2vc9j5q4]CLIF[/b:2vc9j5q4]
Environment : Java
Tool : Performance Center
Category : Load testing,Test Automation
Subject : clif, java, xml, linux, performance testing, load testing, test automation
Description : CLIF is a modular and flexible distributed load testing platform. It may address any target system that is reachable from a Java program (HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP…) CLIF provides 3 user interfaces (Swing or Eclipse GUI, command line) to deploy, control and monitor a set of distributed load injectors and resource consumption probes (CPU, memory…) An Eclipse wizard helps programming support for new protocols. Load scenarios are defined through XML-editing, using a GUI, or using a capture tool. The scenario execution engine allows the execution of up to millions of virtual users per load injector.

[b:2vc9j5q4]JPTC 0.2.3 [/b:2vc9j5q4]
Environment : Java
Tool : NetMechanic
Category : Test Automation,Test Management
Subject : JPTC, Performance testing, Swing, GUI
Description : JPTC is a tool for testing the performance of Java code. You can run a specific part of the code many times by a different number of Threads. Its written in Java and comes with a Swing GUI for graphical configuration and result representation

Tool used to test [b:2vc9j5q4]PHP[/b:2vc9j5q4]

[b:2vc9j5q4]Spike PHPCheckstyle [/b:2vc9j5q4]
Environment : Open Source
Subject : open source, test automation, php, source code
Description : Spike PHPCheckstyle is an open-source tool that helps PHP programmers adhere to certain coding conventions. The tools checks the input PHP source code and reports any deviations from the coding convention.

You can download it from [url=http://www.macrotesting.com:2vc9j5q4]here[/url:2vc9j5q4]

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!