Home › Forums › General › Need help in using testing tool for mobile testing › Reply To: Need help in using testing tool for mobile testing
There will not be any specfic tools for all the mobile devices. Mobile manufacturing companies develop their own testing tools for their team which could not be availble for other out side developers or testers.
Here i am quoting some manufacture specfic tools…
1. For Testing J2ME (java) applications use either sun java wireless tool kit which can be available for sun.java.
2. Testing J2ME (Java) applications using Nokia J2me SDKs which are available at forum.nokia.com or sonyericsson SDK from Sonyericsson sites, Motorola sdks from motorola sites.
3. For testing symbian applications use Nokia Sdk for C++ which is available at forum.nokia or symbian developers site.
4. For testing windows mobile device applications download smart phone emulators from microsoft site.
5. For testing Palm Os applicatons download Palm simulators from Pluggedin.palmos.com site.
The above all tools are more than sufficient to test various applciatons on various device platforms and all these tools are freely available from their respective sites (A free registration is required).
Mail me for any further guidance