Categories

Tags

Reply To: bug database feature comparison list – reviewers needed!

Home Forums General bug database feature comparison list – reviewers needed! Reply To: bug database feature comparison list – reviewers needed!

Profile photo of markab
markab
Participant

Yes Sam, thanks for the reminder :wink: I have been rather slack on this one and got completely sidelined by the website redesign which turned into a major undertaking! Now thats out of the way I have one more task to do (RSS feeds, which will be live next week) then Ill get on with the feature comparison. I have actually done the database design and some screen mockups to support this so I just need to implement it, which should be pretty straightforward. Once thats done thatll be it on the enhancements front for a while. However the roadmap is still brimming with good ideas, both personal ones and from the user community, some of which are just too timeconsuming to do on my own what with the baby and all! So in response to some very kind offers of development help from the sites users Ill probably be open sourcing the website code itself which hopefully means the site will be able to develop at a faster pace than Ill be able to achieve on my own. Watch this space :D

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!