JSystem is an open source framework for writing and running automated system testing.
1. Services Java API – exposes JSystem services
2. JSystem Drivers- Java modules used to interfaces with the system under test.
3. JRunner – GUI application interface used for creating and running tests scenarios.
4. JSystem Agent – Execution engine used to run scenarios on a distributed setup.
5. JSystem Eclipse plug-in – accelerates the development environment setup and enforces JSystem conventions.
JSystem is based on JUnit (tests and steps) and Ant (execution engine).
You must be logged in to vote.